Monday, June 27, 2011

Weigh in Monday

well...  thanks to my period last week and the weekend full 'o fun, I was up 1 pound this morning, at 216.

Not really the end of the world, and it'll come off next Monday, along with another one for 214.  At least I hope so. :)

In celebration of this one pound *sarcasm*, I'm having pizza for dinner and skipping the gym.   Well, kinda.   

I chose to skip the gym because I'm tired today.  Storms rolled through this morning around 3:30 am, and well, I've been up since then.   I did order a pizza too, so it's true.   I ordered a medium thin crust cheese pizza for me and Grace to share, and I plan to enjoy a Bud Select with it.  Just one. 

Breakfast this morning was fresh fruit.  Sliced strawberries and cantaloupe.

Lunch was a small salad, and 4oz of Jennie O turkey breast roast with gravy.

Afternoon snack was a string cheese and a turkey stick.

Around 3:00 I had a protein bar because I was craving chocolate.  I figured the 180 calorie protein bar was a much better option than the 280 calorie Snickers bar that I REALLY wanted.  And honestly, if I wouldve hit up the vending machine at work for a Snickers, you know damn well I wouldve gotten the Doritos to accompany it.

For dinner I plan to have 3 slices of pizza (small, thin crust square sized), and the one beer.

I should end my day right above maintenance at 2043 calories, 151 carbs and 120 grams of protein.

I have an adjustment scheduled for tomorrow at 3:00, so I'll be enjoying this pizza tonight because I wont be sure if I'll be able to eat it after tomorrow's fill.  

Have a good night friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment