Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Weekend!!

Lets start the weekend with some fitness myths.  #5 and #9 are my favorite!!  If you know me at all, you already know why.  LOL

My friend Matt shared this with me on Facebook and it's definitely a good article and worth reading.

Thanks for sharing Matt! 

http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/06/24/exercise.myths.trainers/index.html?iref=obnetwork

Onto today...

I love fruit.  I really do!! All fruit!  I could live on the stuff.   Today after the gym I went to our local produce market and picked up all this...  for just $22!!  YUM!!   I just enjoyed a bowl of seedless watermelon and cantaloupe.

Lunch today is  a ceasar salad, and a tuna steak.
I have yet to try this, so hopefully it's good.


Dinner tonight will be out with my girlfriends.   I'm planning grilled shrimp and asparagus, and I've logged an entire bottle of wine.  Because, frankly that's what I do.

Gym today was 2.5 mile run, 40 flights on the stair climber, and 30 minutes of arms/back/shoulders for 715 calories burned.

Totals - 1389  NET -674
Carbs - 86
Protein - 46

No comments:

Post a Comment