Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tonight's Dinner

After burning 633 calories during tonight's work out, I'm hungry!!

Tonight's work out was cardio only.  I ran 2.5 miles on the treadmill, then followed that with 25 minutes on the elliptical. 

Dinner tonight is a Full Circle Organic Spinach and Feta Pizza.  You can get these at Schnuck's.

Since pizza is one of the things that isn't lap-band friendly, I cut the pizza into 1/4s and put the other 3/4 back in the freezer.  


The entire pizza is 1020 calories, 144 carbs, and 54 grams of protein. 

My 1/4 portion (2 slices) comes out to 
255 calories
36 carbs
13.5 grams of protein

I also had a 6oz glass of pinot grigio while the pizza was cooking, which is roughly 125 calories.

1 comment:

  1. I love pizza and there is NO way I can eat two slices consider it a meal and be full. I think it was the years of eating mediums by myself LOL. I like making my own individual pizza on pita breads.. I control want I put on top cheese, veggies, and I get to eat the whole thing. Pitas run about 160 cal and 4 grams of fiber and 30 grams of carb.

    ReplyDelete