Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thankful Saturday

Some pretty major weather came through St. Louis last night, and hit way too close to home.  The coverage of the damage is just devastating.  I'm very thankful that Mother Nature decided to skip over us.

I was up early this morning having some coffee.  I made it to the gym around 10:00 and managed to knock out a solid hour of cardio. 3.5 miles on the treadmill (45 minutes) then another 3 miles on the bike (15 minutes) for a total burn of 657 calories.

Breakfast was around noon, so it was more like lunch.   
1 can of Hormel Chili with beans topped with 1/2oz of shredded cheddar. 

Afternoon snack was fresh fruit.   4oz of pineapple, 4oz strawberries, 4oz cantaloupe

I had a pack of fruit snacks in there somewhere.. and a mini chocolate donut

I just finished dinner. I was craving pizza BAD!  So instead of wasting the money, seeing as though I'd have 2 pieces and be done...   and being reminded by Pam that I have FlatOut's in the freezer, I opted to make my own at home.



Flat Out Light Wrap - 90 calories
1/4 cup Tomato Basil sauce - 35 calories
1.5oz shredded Italian cheese - 135 calories
2 strips bacon, crumbled - 70 calories





Totals for the entire pizza -
330 Calories
26 Carbs
22 Protein


Here are my totals for today, providing I dont get "snacky" later....  I could easily pop another donut in my mouth. LOL
1457 Calories NET 800
193 Carbs
62 Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment