Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Friday-Eve!!!

Ohhh glorious Friday!!!   It's so close I can taste it.  I love Fridays!  I mean, who doesn't.  It's the beginning of the weekend, the end to your work week, and it's also the day that I love the most at the gym.  Why?  Because the gym is EMPTY!!  Love it!

Anyway...

Today I had a half day from work to spend a sunny afternoon with my husband at Busch Stadium watching my St. Louis Cardinals bring home a 5-0 win!!   Gotta love that right!?  After the game we had dinner, then I made it to the gym for a solid hour of cardio.
Breakfast today was a Dannon Light and Fit yogurt and a Fit and Active light string cheese. I usually like more protein in my breakfast, but I was eating in the middle of a meeting this morning.
Lunch was Burger King on the way to the game.  I ordered a kids chicken tender meal with onion rings. mmmm fast food!!  All in Moderation Not Deprivation! 
While at the game, I avoided the beer, the nachos, the hot dogs with extra mustard, the funnel cakes and the cracker jacks... oohh it was hard!  But I did it.  I did have a handful of peanuts, but it wasnt enough to matter, so I didn't bother logging it.  Sometimes ya just gotta pick and choose what foods you want to "waste" calories on, and today I didn't feel like wasting any.
 Dinner was a spring salad with feta, shredded carrots, croutons and Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Ranch dressing, followed by sausage and shells in marinara, topped with Italian cheese of course!

Doesn't that look good!!??   I miss pasta.  It's one of the foods that my band doesn't tolerate all that well.   I can eat small servings, and I have to chew chew chew so I can still enjoy it from time to time, but definitely not as much as I used to.

The brand is Chef-Mate.
My mom works from Dierberg's, and they often get "samples" from vendors.  Well this was one of them.  Open the can, and bake.  How simple is that??   It was surprisingly VERY tasty!




370 calories per 1 cup serving
35 carbs
15 protein







Totals for today...

1355 calories 682 NET (burned 673 at the gym)
112 carbs
65 grams of protein

No comments:

Post a Comment