Monday, July 4, 2011

Stats, Weigh in Day, and Weekly Plan

Happy Independence Day all!!! 

Hopefully you enjoyed your holiday weekend.  I know I did.   I avoided going over my calories... I made it to the gym each day, and I had ONE beer yesterday. ONE!  This is an accomplishment for me, and I'm happy about that.

I made a pineapple upside down cake for yesterday's festivities at my parents' house.  I planned on having a small piece, and leaving the rest at their house.   Well I tried it, and honestly.. I'm not a fan.  It's just not my cup of tea.  But it looks pretty, right??  


So after I tried it and realized, that fruity cake just isnt for me, I opted for a few small squares of my mom's brownie cookie cake.  My mom is an amazing baker.   She can seriously make anything.  And I try to avoid it all. LOL   Since I made "room" in my calorie budget for this cake and didn't eat it, I made a beeline for the chocolate chip brownie cookie cake.  DELISH!  Not that I'm surprised by that, but oh well.   Everyone else seemed to enjoy my cake, so that's good. 

Moving on...

Last week I ate a total of 11650 calories
I made it to the gym 4 days, and to the park 1 day for a 2 mile run, for a total of 3012 calories burned for the week.  That leaves me with an average NET intake of 1234 calories each day.

I weighed in this morning, and was down 3 lbs, from 216 to 213.  Yep. I'll take it!


Today's plan...

I'm headed to the gym to start my week the right way with cardio and arms/back/shoulders.

Since I'm off work today, I'm going to plan my meals for the week. 

Breakfasts - 1 egg and 1 sausage link each day

Lunches - 2 oz canned chicken mixed with 1/4 cup fat free refried beans, and 1 oz shredded cheese, and a small salad

Snacks - most likely fruit, turkey sticks and string cheese

Dinners  - Whatever I feel like that day.   Today's dinner is chicken parm.  One 4oz chicken breast, "shake in bake style", topped with 1/4 cup Ragu Tomato Basil sauce, and 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese all baked in the oven.  And a small ceasar salad.

Hoping the rain stays away so my husband and I can take our daughter to go watch fireworks this evening.  If not, it'll be a quiet evening at home with Netflix I'm sure.

Have a good 4th, and a great week!!  Get out there and MOVE today!

No comments:

Post a Comment