Friday, November 4, 2011

What's your number?

After telling my friend Pam I ate a much need chocolate iced donut this afternoon,


Thanks Aub's for the pic!

(Donuts are the devil by the way, I think they're cousins with the scale... they work together to conspire against me..)  Anyway, she proceeds to tell me about this website/program, "Shrink Yourself".  So of course I'm intrigued and go take a look.   Are you an emotional eater?  I can relate the most with #3, and #5.

Yep.  According to this I am.  I'm 5 of the 8 scenerios.   Now of course this is no news to me.  I know I'm addicted to food, I know I want certain foods, vs actually "needing" them, but my goodness who isn't like that??  I think I just take my addiction partnered with the "want" and it becomes extreme.

None the less, it prompted me to go here and take the free assesment, it's pretty direct, and accurate.

Now that I know I'm addicted to emotional eating, what do I do about it??   I guess I just keep trying my damndest to succeed...  one of these days, I'll get there!

Have a great day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment