It will never be:
- the right time
- tell you exactly what to do
- drag you out of bed in the morning
- yell at you to eat healthy
- lift weights for you
- run a race for you
- sick days
- sleepless nights
- early mornings
- bad weather
- long days at the office
- say no
- hit SNOOZE
- do nothing
- blame others
- make excuses
- give up
- say “I tried my best” when you really didn’t
For those reasons, you don’t need:
- The best equipment
- The best business plan
- The PERFECT workout program (it doesn’t exist)
- A super specific meal plan
- not have all of the answers yet – NOBODY does
- not have your life completely figured out yet – NOBODY does
- get started and figure things out as you go
Take action. Make changes.
You will make mistakes. You will fail. Embrace it!
You know what’s NOT okay?
- to expect instant success and gratification
- to give up immediately when life doesn’t go your way
- to keep doing the same thing while expecting different results
- to coast through life while complaining about it
- to constantly wonder “what if” without ever finding out
Eventually never happens.
Shut up and start.
Cool huh?? Now, if you're sitting there thinking about working out, I hope this motivates you to get your ass up and go. If you're sitting there about to shove another cookie in your mouth... again, I hope this motivates you NOT to do it. Or, if you're anything like me, you're going to eat 5 of those damn cookies, THEN go to the gym and burn em all off! LOL Either way... get up, get out, get moving!