Thursday, September 8, 2011

Monday...errr Thursday Weigh In Day

It was brought to my attention that I never posted my weight on Monday.

Whooops!!!  My bad!

Here ya go... down a whole ONE pound, which means I'm still up 5 lbs from my lowest of 213.





It's frustrating, but it is what it is.  This is just proof at how quickly the weight comes back on.


Since it's Thursday, I'll give you a mid-week check in while I'm at it.


My eating hasn't been perfect, but I'm trying.   I'm focusing on getting back into my gym routine, then next week once that's re-established, I'll crack down on the food aspect.

I just got back from the gym, this was day 3 for me this week.  I need to stay steady and go at least 2 more days, ideally.... I need to get there the next 3 days. 


I'm hoping to be down another 2 lbs by next Monday's weigh in.  That would be grand.


Sorry for the delay guys...   as always, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great plan....hmmm maybe you should make one for me, or at least for the gym anyway....have a great weekend and good luck with the monday weigh, I hope you are where you want to be......

    ReplyDelete