Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Slackass, Party of 1

Thank you Kerry Dill-Genova for coining the phrase "Slackass" because that's EXACTLY what I've been lately, and it's time to bring myself outta the "lack of motivation" funk that I've slipped into.

Yesterday's weight was up .6 ounces.   Not even a full pound.  At least I'm maintaining.  It could be worse, but I dont like to maintain dammit, at 214 lbs I should be LOSING the weight.


Usually this is where I'd go into my weekly plan.  Actually, that's what I do on Monday's and as you can tell, I'm living up to my "Slackass" status with blogging also.  I'm a rockstar.  Be jealous.

I'm not going to go into a big ol plan for the week, and the ONLY goal I'm going to set is to pull myself out of this lazytown slump I'm in.

Feel free to call/text/Facebook/Blog stalk my ass and tell me to get it together and stay out of the cookies and chips!

Have a great day friends!

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! I can't get myself together either. I just began and I should be walking like crazy but....... By the way you look great. Keep up the good work, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do miss your food blogs....get it together girl....I need more Eating for Real....

    ReplyDelete