Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Interesting NSV for me!!!

Anyone who knows me know's that I'm obsessed with the show, "The Biggest Loser".  I love it... always have and have watched it religiously since Season 1.

In the past I'd watch the show while shoveling mass quantities of something into my pie hole,  usually ice cream or a bag of chips or something else that got me the fabulous 330 lb morbidly obese figure that I had.  Anyway - I'd just sit there thinking "I could totally do that".  

I haven't thought that in awhile and then this came across my Facebook today...Biggest Loser Casting Call - St Louis

I clicked it... read it... and realized, HOLY SHIT...  I don't even meet the criteria for Biggest Loser anymore!!  HOORAY!!!    I don't have 85 lbs or more to lose any longer.   At most, maybe 50 lbs but no way 85.   I know it may be insignificant to some, but this is a big deal to me.

Just wanted to share!  As always, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I think I love the interesting NSVs more than any....love it.

    ReplyDelete