Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weekly Check In

Thank's Beckey for the picture!
This is what I've come to realize about my life, my journey, and my body.   I'm never going to be "perfect", but goddammit I'm going to be healthy.  And THAT my friend's is progress, from where I came from.  My friend Lis is always telling me to stop focusing on how far I have to go, blah blah blah...  well the bitch is right.

As I wrote in my last blog here, I promised my friend Cyndi I wouldnt step on the scale until November 1.  I have 20 more days.  EEEK.  I'm already beginning to think it's a bad thing.  I think I need that scale everyday.  I think I need it for my own sanity.  But - I'm gonna stick to it and give this a go.

My last blog was 10 days ago.  I think that's the last time I worked out too.   Then Lis came to visit from Las Vegas on Thursday, and we did nothing but eat and drink and go out for 4 days. Then I caught some sort of craptastic bug, and stayed home from work yesterday.

Yeah...  Today would be the day that I wanted to step on the scale.  I wanted to see the damage I've done over the weekend, but instead of that, I went for a run in the park.  I'm still feeling a bit "blah", but I managed to complete a little over 2 miles in 35 minutes.   I'll take it.

The goal this week...4 more work outs by Sunday, and I have to stay away from my daughter's snacks for school.  The little snack sized bags are so damn cute... next week, she's getting carrot sticks. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment