Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Product Review Tuesday

Hey Hey Hey!!!    How is everyone out there in Bloggerville??  

me??  Oh I'm fantastic!!!   I had a great weekend full of working out, took yesterday off and was back to it again today.  I'm digging My Fitness Pal, and actually enjoying logging my food again.  I got to a point where I was just over it.  I stayed in control today, didn't attack the fun size candy bars at work, or stop for a McDonald's shake or cone on the way home.  All in all pretty good for me. LOL

My total cals today were 1528, burned 770 at the gym, and that leaves me with a NET intake of 758.  These are the perfect days in my book!

I went to the grocery store last week and bought a few new things that I wanted to share with you guys.

First, my dinner.


These awesome things, made by "Bon Appetit" are located in the freezer section. I got these at Dierberg's, and they're on sale this week for $6.99.  Anyway - in the bag is a meal for 2.  They're individually wrapped in parchment paper so you dont have to make both which I love!   You bake the meal in the parchment, then open after 35 minutes.  YUM!!!   I had the Roasted Garlic Chicken for dinner tonight.  It comes with broccoli florets and four cheese ravioli.  One parchment pouch is 390 calories.   The one on the left is a Beef in Red Wine Sauce, and it comes with carrots and roasted red potatoes.  I have yet to try that one.   They had a few other flavors too, but instead of buying them all without knowing if they were good or not, I opted for just 2.  However, I will be going back!

Also in the picture is a NEW Philadelphia Cooking Creme Flavor, Tomato Basil!! YUM!!  I havent tried this yet, but Im thinking of adding it to a can of Campbell's tomato soup to make it creamier.  I love anything tomato basil, so this should be good.  I also LOVE the cooking cremes, they're so versatile!   These are also on sale 2/$4 at Dierberg's this week.

All the way to the left is the new Campbell's Soups...  here's a better pic.


They're a new line from Cambell's called "Kettle Style".  I haven't tried either one, so I can't comment, but if any of you have, let me know! LOL  There are a few other flavors of these too but I only got 2, because I had a coupon.  They're on sale at Dierberg's, 2/$5.

That's it for today!  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment